FlinnPREP™ for AP® Chemistry
FlinnPREP™ for AP® Biology
Laboratory Safety Course for Undergraduates
FlinnPREP™ for AP® Environmental Science
FlinnPREP™ for AP® Physics 1
FlinnPREP™ Inquiry Labs for AP® Chemistry
FlinnPREP™ Inquiry Labs for AP® Biology
Flinn Blended Learning Labs for Chemistry
Flinn Digital Dissection Labs
FlinnPREP™ Inquiry Labs for AP® Physics 1
Performing AP® Physics labs can be a challenge—for students and teachers. They take a lot of time, can be intimidating and it isnt always easy to connect the hands-on experience to the AP® exam. FlinnPREPTM Inquiry Labs for AP® Physics I provides a blended approach that will save time, increase student engagement and comprehension, and lead to better exam scores.
- Your students can watch, pause, rewind, and rewatch introductory videos tied directly to 16 advanced inquiry AP® Physics experiments. Some labs have digital simulations that students can engage with to help enforce the basic knowledge of the topic being covered
- Each lab ends with a summary video that relates the experiment to the AP® exam by showing students how the lab topic relates to how questions are asked on the AP® exam. Students can then practice on real exam questions because each lab includes a unique set of online problems that relates the experiment to the exam.
- You can choose to run experiments in multiple ways with access to digital procedures, downloadable pdfs that are inquiry-based, and downloadable pdfs that include a step-by-step procedure for each lab. A digital dashboard allows you to track student performance on assessment questions.
- Your students will also benefit from an introductory safety unit with videos and assessments on prelab safety, proper PPE, safety equipment, procedure safety, chemical disposal, hazard recognition, and emergency response.
- All 16 standards-based, tested inquiry lab kits include real sample data and have been designed to meet the most current AP® Physics I guidelines and investigation requirements.
FlinnPREP™ Inquiry Labs for AP® Environmental Science
The variety of topics and amount of time needed for each AP® Environmental Science lab can leave students overwhelmed and wondering how the hands-on experience will help them achieve exam success. Flinn PREP TM Inquiry Labs for AP® Environmental Science help teachers and students unpack the lab concepts, saving valuable class time. Online resources give students an overview of each lab with specific tips and techniques. Students come to class prepared and can more easily make the connection with AP® exam content through review, practice, and increased comprehension.
- Each lab begins with an introductory video of the concept being covered. In addition, there are questions connecting the lab to the AP® exam content along with reteach videos to facilitate a deeper understanding. The lab ends with a summary video.
- A variety of topics covered include ecosystems, biodiversity, populations, Earth systems, pollution, land and water use, and global change!
- Your students can watch, pause, rewind and re-watch pre-lab concept, technique and procedure videos tied directly to advanced inquiry AP® Environmental Science investigations.
- You can choose to run each investigation in multiple ways with access to digital procedures, downloadable inquiry-based pdfs, and downloadable pdfs with a step-by-step procedure for each lab. A digital dashboard allows you to track student performance on assessment questions.
- All standards-based, tested inquiry lab kits include real sample data and have been designed to meet the most current AP® Environmental Science guidelines and investigation requirements.